FUCK FRIENDS

Fuck friends! I used to have four but that was before
They come and go but you'll never know if your thoughts stay low
Keep yours close and let them go if they wish to
They'll surely do when you have no money
But come through calling you buddy 

Only when you've got money

Fuck friends! I used to have some now I've got none
I'll never have more cos to the four I used to know I'm a foe
To me they were no good cos by me they never stood
Nothing did matter when my pocket got fatter
With money they called me buddy but little did they know
I had no buddy, just one hommie

Got friends? Fuck friends! I'm still saying, Fuck friends!

In their hood I stood cos with the others it was all good
To my so called friends, this is how it ends
Shit's changed! With you I stayed down 

But in exchange I got a frown
Adios! cos soon I'll be out of town

Popular Posts