MY MINOR FEATURES

I walk with stiff foot stamps
My thighs are thick, body's lithe
As tall as a beast who's just an inch shy of six feet
Head up, chest out, abs tight
I'm ever ready to fist fight
My frequent smiles obscure my outlaw mind
But a close watch tells I'm one of a kind

I'm a Whiteboy! Not describing my race
but setting a pace for the human race
I'm white because always in my heart, untainted thoughts are all I conceive
Thanks to my African sun
My skin looks brown and just like James Brown,
I'll say it loud; I'm black and I'm proud!

I speak with a clear note, a few quotes
but with no litotes
Introspective but never apprehensive,
Savoir faire is my personality
With my soft talk and light words
You might label me a meek
But a peep, quite deep might disclose to you
the life I lead; I'm an intrepid

Popular Posts