MY DEAR MAMA

A mother is the purest form of love
Dear mama, you are a living proof to that
Because love and even more is the most you've given to me
In turn, love till infinity is what you'll get from me
You are the one, my dearest mama, one and only

And that's enough reason to love you till I stop breathing

Dear mama, something about you is one that will never change
You are my mama and I'm your son in exchange
Right in my heart lives one fact;
In my life you've made an impact
With much sweat and no regret, you gave me birth
And till my last breath, you, I'll never forget

Recalling my childhood years 

Ageing three, five, seven with my peers
You taught me a lot and bought me toys bu
t I never played with toys
Because your reply was 'yes' when I asked to play with the hood boys
To me you once said, 'appreciate and never hate'
Now up till date, you are the woman I most appreciate

Popular Posts