RETRIBUTION: A BALLAD OF C.S. WAHAD

He may look like a dumb beast
But don't call him a meek
His legs may be dusty with filth
But don't step on his feet
Because he'll come for you using his fist

On a mission to retaliate
He traveled through states
So many hours, he just couldn't wait
Dressed in white, flooded with light
He walked through the night

Through a path, his words led the way
You stepped on my feet saying
'It was mistaken for the concrete'
You called a shot to strip me off my dear
Surely you thought I wouldn't hear

Wahad is here, not to imbibe fear
But to react and leave you right here
I fight with words and sometimes with swords
But today, I'll leave both for the gods
The guilty will plead but I'll make him bleed

This fateful day I'll make him my prey
And when I'm done, retribution will lead the way
Just for him I travelled through states
Journey so long I just couldn't wait
Now my wrath he'll surely taste

Setting eye on his prey
His viscous act carried the day
Because no one stands in his way
And leaves with no pay

I picked the fact, now it justifies my act
For sure I've made an impact;
Broken jaw, bleeding nose
A nursery lesson for my foes

Another tread will be a feast
Strictly for the beast
He'll come for you using his teeth
No longer his fists

Popular Posts