LADY LOVELY

Lonely was a lady so lovely
When I found her, cheerful was my Lady lovely
Interaction with Lady lovely was an expression of my emotion
Fused with a transmission of intimate relation
Her words had me caught up
So captivating, lady lovely had me in full motion
Soaked up with lady passion
I was driven by the notion I was having a chain reaction

Like an image perfectly moulded
She's a queen no one can deny
One on which I can rely
For as long as she's known
I'll never settle for less
My good Queen Bess
Reigns over the land she dwells
With her curved hips, sumptuous boobs and firm tits
In every cloth she rightly fits
Guarded by her lovely lips
Her teeth glitter whenever she grins
And those lips, worth more then Nefretiti's
Are meant to be kissed by no one but me

Later conversations with Lady lovely were strictly friendly
But one lewd conversation led to my long imagination
All about lady lovely
Her sexy aura crowded the atmosphere we were
Her hazel eyes sparkled like lights in pair
Her shiny hair, quite dark and curly
Felt so fluffy as she hugged me
Ready to leave for the night,
Low went the lights
Kisses from cheeks to lips,
Neck and shoulders,
Back and tummy,
Made her moan because she felt horny
And couldn't leave till morning
But a word from Lady lovely made me worry
'Mummy', still moaning, she said
'Forgive me mummy'
And I was like 'I know you're horny',
'I'll be done by morning'

She felt safe with me so she let me in
Sure, I did fill her in
She couldn't resist my kisses and hugs
Smooches and rubs
So we went down and made good love
Not until sunrise did I realize
What or who really went down
Panties and wears
A girl and a boy
A red polka dot on my sheet
Intoxicated from the gin,
I and Lady lovely had committed a sin

Popular Posts