BEAUTIFUL TO THE BRIM

Beautiful to the brim
Your beauty's so mean, its like a sin
One I must commit
Even if I must forfeit
Full to the brim,
All over it flows wherever your body goes
However, whenever you pass I feel like it's gas
because when I don't see you I bet I perceive you

Beautiful to the brim
Your beauty's so mean, so mean and so full
And now it spills like drugs that kill
Syrup and pills; overdose that is
Like a meal made of lean
For your love I'm so keen
Full to the brim, no wonder it spills
My heart now beats for fear of how long it'll last

Beautiful to the brim
Your beauty's so real
If it were a meal, I'll never starve
Because you, I'll forever have
I'll make you my everlasting dear
And erase my long-lasting fear of how long it'll last
For without me your beauty will fade
But with me it's bound to be made

Popular Posts