RENDITION OF LIFE

Life seems short, too short to see all I should
Too short that I might die in no time
Probably after reciting this line
By chance it occurs, post no fear
Shed no tear, just dry your eyes
And celebrate my demise
For the eyes are best utilized to visualize
Preferably the path to success

Life seems short, too short to learn all I should
Too short to know all I should
Too short to achieve my desires of which I would
But knowledge is best retained when moderately obtained
And what we desire determines the time we expire
So why must I know all?
And why must I have all?

Life seems short, too short for one to live
Too short but can be made long
For a well preserved tongue
Accepted at birth and rejected at death;
Life is a gift
One well-deserved by one it's well preserved
Life seems short but life is long
Break your watch to prove me wrong

Popular Posts