SWEET FEMALE BLOOD MALE

Sweet female blood male; a love like none
Working together in unity as one
From your tie a family was formed
I love you and the seeds you bore
I apologise for all I did wrong
To you all I belong
With love we all grew strong
With love we'll all live long

I love you now, like I always did
And I'll always do, now and always
Always and forever I'll still love you
Even though your hair's turned grey
And if the strands pull away
For you I'll still pray
Because my love will still stay
With you my sweet female

I love you too, just as ever
Now and whenever, whenever and forever
Even though you're now old
You're still a giver, my life saver
And sometimes a redeemer
For this I thank you, I appreciate you
And I give you this love not for sale
My dear blood male

Popular Posts