I SMILE

I smile when I wake at times of day break
I smile at each day upon which I pray
I smile when the sun shines
For it's best to make hay
But still I pray for a calm rainy day

I smile when I see you
Because you're such a perfect view
I smile when I reminisce
On the good and bad; the things I had
And for those I lost, still I smile

I smile at earth, of all she consists
I smile at nature and all that exists
Life and death, my sight and breath
The birds and trees, fishes and seas
The moon and stars, at the sky I smile
Black or blue, I love the view

I smile at kids; little boys and girls
I smile at jewels; diamond, gold and pearls
I smile at the economy, how well it grows
I smile at my peers, family, friends and foes
For no one knows what the future holds

I smile when I succeed, whenever I achieve
At times like these, surely I smile
I smile at the world, I smile for the Lord
I smile for His sake because the life that he gave
He surely will take

Popular Posts