MUSIC

Music, through you I found my muse
In my life you did intrude
In a way that felt so good
At times you portray an image so rude
But still I don't care because you sound so good

A note from a key, maybe of C, D, E, F, G
Sure brings good melody
Such melody with inspiration,
Information and edutainment leads to entertainment
One which keeps me going

Drowning but yet still flowing
I obey your rhythm and dance for a reason; love
Music, you bring me love, you bring me joy
You replace my sadness with gladness
And sometimes with madness

Music, you speak with different tones and voices
This makes me wonder
Who exactly are you?
What will I be without you?
What will the world be without you?

I'm glad I found you!
Because I'll be deaf without you
The world will be dumb without you
And because we all made you
Life will be death without you

Popular Posts