THE GAME IS INSANE

My future was like a web design undefined
Until today's forecast declared sunshine well-defined
I'm the son above all born to shine
Born to rhyme while I rock a mic and possess what is mine
Ignoring a life of crime I strive and do my job overtime
Saving every dime to keep me in-line and have me live just fine
My job is a game meant for he who's got brain
But it's kind of like cocaine because it's driving my colleagues insane
I maintain my lane and try to sustain
because I don't care if no one knows my name
For the money or fame, consistency is the key to the game
So to all who just cant keep up I suggest you refrain
The game has got brothers lost in the rain
Making them forget that after the sun comes the rain
And after the rain comes the sun again
With pain or with gain the game should stay thesame
'Rap' is the name of the game
But it's so insane that I see no rhythm and poetry
Just clowns who entertain

Popular Posts