WORDS I SPREAD

I and the net have long been paired
That's why the web is where I premièred
Whenever I grab a pen a pad gets scared
Every now and then my eyes get red
Not because I'm weird but because I'm lyrically overfed
With words from my head and rhymes unsaid
For the young and he with the grey beard

Here and around in every neighbourhood
Rhymes so good are those I spread
Kind of like soul food spiritually shared
Not to be ignored but to be read instead
For the sake of the scared to grow brave hearted

"Mind broken can never be repaired"
This I once said but when asked why, I said Zed
My words are clear and easy to be read
But quite hard for the short-sighted
Probably because one must be close to reach for my head

Towards your goal always be geared
Strive for the best and ignore the rest
But when you get stressed it best you rest
Respect the living and also the dead
No one but God must thus be feared

Much to be seen and more to be heard
Of none must we be scared
Of all must we be prepared
Use your head and hope not be misled
Because the truth is better read than heard

Popular Posts