MY MISS EDUCATION

To her I'm engaged
For nothing but knowledge in exchange
So old but still young
In all languages she speaks
Though without lips she never quits

Here and within every surrounding
For understanding her words are so demanding
She's not much of a beauty
But she extends to every line of duty
She's not much of a friend
But she'll be there till the end

A part of her is one I most desire
But I'll be patient because I know she'll not expire
She rules across the earth in almost every aspect
She's such a ruler; a representative of a pillar
Just like me she's a sinner
But still I love her cos she's more of a giver

I wonder why many believe her
Probably because she supports every career
She’s a form of inspiration
A spark and a light of motivation
From her I derive pleasure and so much satisfaction
With dedication to Miss Education

Popular Posts